MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY FOR YOUR PROCESS - WITH VERTICAL-TELESCOPE-LIFTING PLATFORMS FROM SLF
Depending on the type, our vertical-telescope-lifting platforms are suitable for washing and preparation booths as well as blasting and zinc spraying booths and painting units.
Four movement axes for optimal working conditions
Due to a turning range of almost 360° in combination with the telescopic lift, the lengthwise and crosswise drive, the large platform cage reaches virtually every work position in the booth.An integrated gear brake motor provides accurate positioning as well as comfortable and with that ergonomic work conditions.Additionally, the travelling drives are equipped with frequency converters to ensure smooth starting and stopping.Depending on the area of application the lifting platform is protected against dust, splash water or explosions.
The difference compared to other platforms
Unlike similar vertical-telescope-lifting platforms, this platform is distinguished by it's compact design because the platform cage is positioned on the side of the telescopic axis, not underneath it.With this solution in the area of lifting platforms we save valuable space, which enables the passage above tall components.
Many optional equipment features
- Sensing edges and rod sensors to avoid collisions
- Appliance to set aside equipment (e.g. tools or application technique)
- Folding guardrail in standard or special version with a restraint system developed by us
- Platform cage lighting
- Compressed air connection on customer request
- Additional features like sockets, section switches or light switches für the platform lighting
More advantages at a glance:
- Extremely high load with up to 200kg
- High flexibility by use of four movement axes
- Enhanced ergonomics bring safety and efficiency
- Simultaneous driving and working possible
- Low wear because the motors are located outside the work area
- Explosion protected electric drive for the operation of painting units
Request individual solution